Le Temple de Lemé

Click on the compass for its precise location

 boussole1 rue du Temple
02140 – LEMÉ
Tél: 03 23 97 63 73
GPS : N 49° 50' 48.07" - E 3° 45' 56.79"

Located in Thiérache, this museum housed in the former abandoned temple of Lemé in 1989, became communal property.
It traces the history of Protestantism in this region, as well as that of the "Asile Evangélique", an orphanage of boys who welcomed nearly 2000 children from 1840 to 1970.
A large place is also made of the history of the first Protestant missionaries who left for southern Africa, all from Aisne

Back to Protestants museums